The goal of MedlinePlus is to bring appropriate, authoritative health information to those who need it. We appreciate your efforts in training people on how to use MedlinePlus. Here are some training resources which might help you with your classes and health fairs.
Resources for Teaching MedlinePlus
- MedlinePlus PDF Brochure - in (updated February 2018) and (updated February 2018)
- PDF Brochure (updated December 2016)
- PDF Brochure (updated May 2016)
- MedlinePlus XML Data Sources PDF Brochure (updated December 2013)
Resources for Teaching How to Find Health Information Online
- Evaluating Internet Health Information: A Tutorial from the National Library of Medicine (download)
- (University of Washington Center for Public Health Nutrition)
- MedlinePlus Guide to Healthy Web Surfing
- MedlinePlus Page: Evaluating Health Information
- MedlinePlus Page: Understanding Medical Research
- - PDF (University of Washington Center for Public Health Nutrition)
Health Information Tutorials
Have you created a materials you would like to share with other trainers? If so, please .